- 4 Nights Tashkent – Hotel of Choice
- 4 Buffet Breakfasts at Hotel
- 4 Buffet Lunch at Indian Restaurant
- 4 Buffet Dinner at Indian Restaurant
- Return Airport transfers by Private Vehicle
- Full Day Mountain and Lake Tour
- Half Day City Tour
- All Transfers are Sightseeing are by Seat in Coach
- Return Economy class Airfare on Uzbekistan Airways
- 03 Night Tashkent – Hotel Le Grand Plaza 4* (Superior Rooms)
- 01 Night Samarkand – Hotel Emir Khan 4*
- All Meals in Indian / local Restaurants (Upgraded Meals)
- 01 Gala Dinner with Entertainment Live Bollywood Musical Show by Uzbek Singers
- Tashkent City and Shopping Tour
- Full day Chimgan Mountain and Charvak Lake tour
- Full Day Samarkand Tour
- Travel by Bullet train, Tashkent - Samarkand - Tashkent
- Travel Insurance
DAY 1 TASHKENT - SAMARKAND
0345: Arrival to Tashkent. Immigration and customs will take 2 Hours.
Transfer to the Station for bullet train to Samarkand at 07.30
11.00 Arrival to Samarkand check in Hotel
Continue in afternoon to Sightseeing in Samarkand: Registan Square, BibiHanum mosque and ShahiZinda.
Lunch and Dinners at Local restaurants
Overnight at hotel in Samarkand.
DAY 2 SAMARKAND - TASHKENT
Breakfast at the Hotel. Post Breakfast check out from Hotel.
Full day of Samarkand sightseeing.
Sightseeing includes Ulughbek Observatory, Central Samarkand market (Sells interesting dry fruits and halwah), Gur Emir Mausoleum, Art Café, Sufi House.
16.00 Transfer to Station for Bullet train to Tashkent
On arrival, transfer to Indian restaurant for Dinner
Post Dinner, transfer to Hotel for check -in.
Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 3 TASHKENT – CHARVAK – TASHKENT
07:00 – 09.00 Breakfast at Hotel.
09.30 Drive to Chimgan Mountains.
11:30 Chair lift to reach on top.
Enjoy the mountain scenery and optional activities Also take breathtaking photo opportunity of the mountains.
12:30 Chair lift to reach down & move to Charvak Resorts.
Free time to explore Resort area, activities on your own
17.00 Departure from the resort.
19:00 arrival at Tashkent, transfer to the Hotel.
20.00 Gala Dinner at Indian restaurant with Bollywood musical night by Uzbek singers, 2 Veg + 2 Non-Veg Snacks, Local Vodka, Soft Drinks, Soda and Water
Overnight at the Hotel
DAY 4 TASHKENT
07.00-09.00 Enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel
10.00 Tashkent city tour &Shopping tour: The Independence Square, Amir Temur’s Square, The Monument of
Courage (1976 year), LalBahadurShastri Memorial and Statue, Memorial of Repressions with the traditional ornaments and Tashkent TV Tower (outside)
Lunch is at Indian restaurant
15.00 Free time for shopping at Chorsu Market and Mega Planet Mall.
20.00 Dinner is at Indian restaurant
Overnight Stay at Tashkent.
DAY 5 TASHKENT – DELHI
07.10 Breakfast at the Hotel
12:00 Check out from the Hotel and clear all your bills
13.00 Lunch at Indian restaurant
Post lunch, free time for last minute shopping
18.00 Hi-Tea at Indian restaurant
19.00 transfer to airport for your flight to India
Flight schedulesTHU HY 426 DEL TAS 0045 0325
FRI HY 421 TAS DEL 2315 0245 + 1
Tashkent: Hotel Le Grand Plaza 4* (Superior Rooms)
Samarkand: Hotel Emir Khan 4*
Price*Twin / Triple Sharing: RS 41000/- per person
Single Sharing: RS 49000/- per person
Child with Bed (Age 6 and <12): RS 37000/- per person
Child no Bed (Age 2-and <6): RS 28000/- per person
Infant (Age 0 and <2): RS 10000/- per person
*Dec 28: Supplement of RS 2000/- pp
Tour Cost Includes
- Return Airfare on Uzbekistan airways Ex Delhi
- Accommodation on Double/Twin Sharing basis;
- VISA Support. (LOI); Normal group Visa charges
- Meals on full Board basis by the itinerary:
- 04 breakfasts at the hotel coffee shop;
- 3 Buffet Lunches at Indian Restaurant
- 01 Buffet Lunch at “Pyramids” Restaurant at Charvak Lake
- 02 Lunch at local restaurant in Samarkand
- 01 Dinner at local restaurant in Samarkand
- 03 Buffet Dinners at Indian Restaurants including Welcome Gala Dinner
Tour Cost Excludes
- Charges in hotels for additional services;
- Photography and video making fees at the sites;
- Personal insurance;
- Tips and gratuities;
- Any services not included in the above itinerary
- Rs.15000/- per person minimum once booked
- 40- 30 days: 50% of the total package cost
- 29 – 15 days: 75% of the total package cost
- 15 – 0 days: 100% cancellation of complete package amount will apply
- The visa needs to be applied 20 days in advance
- Visa request letter is required for visa application at the time of booking confirmation (format enclosed)
- Scan of passport is required at the time of booking confirmation (first 2 & last 2 pages)
- Original passport is required at least 12 days in advance in our office
- 1 passport size photograph with white background
- Passport should be valid for minimum 4 months from the date of travel
- Group operation subject to minimum 10 pax
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package
- For booking confirmation, we require a RS 10000/- payment in advance and balance amount payable 10 days prior to travel date. All bookings are subject to acceptance of enclosed booking conditions.
- The above price is based on minimum 16 adults travelling together.
- Flight Subject to Change
- ROE applicable as per day of payment , ROE calculated as on Nov 01nd 2017 1 USD = INR 65
- Rates are valid for Indian Passport Holders/OCI & PIO Card Holders. For any other passport holders international market rates will apply.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period, special events, Eid and Eid Holidays, Christmas, New Year, DSF & Arab Health
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room, subject to hotel approval.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
- Guide service on arrival and departure dates does not included to the price
- 5 % GST is not included
Termination of this agreement or any delay or failure in the performance by either Party hereunder shall be excused if and to the extent caused by the occurrence of a Force Majeure. For purposes of this Agreement, Force Majeure shall mean a cause or event that is not reasonably foreseeable or otherwise caused by Force Majeure, including acts of God, fires, floods, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, sabotage terrorism, vandalism. accident, restraint of government, governmental acts, injunctions, flight delays cancellation, labour strikes, other than those of Seller or its suppliers, that prevent Seller from furnishing the materials or equipment, and other like events that are beyond the reasonable anticipation and control of the Party affected thereby, despite such Party's reasonable efforts to prevent, avoid, delay, or mitigate the effect of such acts, events or occurrences, and which events or the effects thereof are not attributable to a Party's failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement.
Any solution or redressal shall be amicably settled through meeting or arbitration. Any litigation is subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.