Book this package and get free : Dubai 2 nights stay in 5* with airport transfers on pvt
|Cost per Person||On Single||On Double||On Triple||On Quad||Child|
|Airfare + Insurance||INR 1,12,000||INR 1,12,000||INR 1,12,000||INR 1,12,000||INR 99,000|
|Land||U$ 4045||U$ 3015||U$ 2765||U$ 2659||U$ 1111|
|@ 68||INR 3,86,999||INR 3,16,999||INR 2,99,999||INR 2,92,999||INR 1,74,999|
New york (2 nights): hilton jfk 144-02, 135th avenue, jamaica, ny ph: 7186590200
Washington dc (1 night): marriott crystal city: crystal city shops, 1999 jeffrson davis hwy, arlington, va 22202
Harrisburg, pa (1 night): hilton harrisburg 1 n 2nd st, harrisburg, pa ph: 717-233-6000
Niagara falls, ny (2 nights): doubletree by hilton
Las vegas (2 nights): planet hollywood: 3667 s las vegas blvd, las vegas, nv ph: 1877-333-9474
Los angeles (2 nights): doubletree norwalk: 13111 sycamore drive, norwalk, ca ph: 562-863-5555
San francisco(2 nights): marriott san mateo: 1770 s amphlett blvd, san mateo, ca ph: 650-653-6000
EK501 14DEC BOMDXB 0415 0605
EK201 14DEC DXBJFK 0830 1355
EK226 26DEC SFODXB 1540 1925
EK504 28DEC DXBBOM 0355 0825
- International airfare on emirate bom – nyc // sfo – bom
- Domestic airfare buf – las (early morning via flight)
- Travel insurance for the duration of stay in usa with the tour
- 12 delicious breakfasts & 12 dinners
- Iconic wall st bull
- Statue of liberty park & ferry ride (crown & pedestal not inc.)
- Freedom tower 102nd floor (we do not guarantee tickets for last minute bookings).
- Illuminated tour of manhattan, new york in a doubledecker bus.
- Philadelphia observation deck
- Museum of art
- Us capitol tour– washington dc (if operational)
- Guided city tour of washington dc. - white house, capitol, washington, lincoln, vietnam memorial, etc.
- Museum of natural history
- Smithsonian air & space museum
- Hershey’s great american chocolate tour ride
- Pennsylvania state capitol (if open)
- Corning glass museum
- Niagara adventure theater (imax show)
- Niagara falls by night
- Shopping time
- Ka cirque de soleil show
- Doubeldecker city tour of las vegas
- City tour of los angeles
- Universal studios hollywood
- 17 mile drive
- Bay cruise
- Cable car (if operational)
- City tour of san francisco
Day 1 14 dec (wednesday): arrival in JFK
Welcome to new york!!!
Today your driver will meet you at jfk airport (currency exchange for international passengers & baggage claim for domestic passengers). Airport pick ups are available for passengers arriving by flight only. Recommended arrival time is before 4 pm. Hotel check in time is 3 pm (early check in is at the hotel’s availability & discretion).
Your tour manager will meet you in the hotel lobby for meet & greet at 6 pm. Please note that if your flight is coming in late, you will miss the itinerary scheduled for today.
6:30 pm: depart for dinner & free time at times square.
7:00 pm: scrumptious dinner at indian restaurant.
8:30 pm: enjoy a breathtaking first view of times square. You will be given an hour to explore on own times square. For passengers planning to stay back to enjoy night life, return transfers will be on own
Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 15 dec (thursday): full day in new york
Enjoy a hearty breakfast at the hotel & have an early start to full day of sightseeing. You will stop at the popular wall st bull, the 3000 lbs bronze statue famous for being the most iconic image of new york.
10:00 am: you will board the ferry to view the iconic statue of liberty. (ground access is included in your reservation (no crown & pedestal access). Lunch on own at cafeteria at statue of liberty
2:00 pm: enjoy a view of ny skyline from 102nd floor of the tallest building on the western hemisphere.
6:00 pm: enjoy an early dinner
7:30 pm: board a doubledecker bus to enjoy manhattan’s skyline beautifully lit up with lights. A guide will give you a detailed description of all the major landmarks. This is the time to relax & take in the beauty of the city.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 16 dec (friday): new york to philadelphia to dc
Check out of the hotel after you enjoy a buffet breakfast & make your way to philadelphia (approximately 3 hours).
11:30 am: view the skyline of philadelphia from one observation deck located right in the heart of the city.
You will also cover philadelphia museum of art which showcases masterpieces by van gogh & monet.
After lunch on own in phialdephia, proceed to washington dc.
5:00 pm: our 3 hours guided city tour will cover white house, jefferson memorial, lincoln memorial, vietnam veterans memorial and much more.
8:00 pm: end your day with buffet dinner at indian restaurant.
Overnight at hotel
Day 4 17 dec (saturday): air & space museum, museum of natural history & hershey’s
After breakfast, you will begin your day with a tour of the capitol building, seat of united state congress, with a 13 mnute film that will take you on a journey through the country’s struggle to establish democracy
(the capitol tour is included subject to availability & if timing permits).
You will check out the world famous smithsonian museums- air & space museum & museum of natural history (one hour at each attraction).
After lunch on own, you will proceed to hershey’s (world famous chocolate factory) & enjoy a fun filled ride in the trolley learning about the history of chocolate making.
8:00 pm: end your day with array of indian dishes spread out for your enjoyment.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 18 dec (sunday): pennsylvania capitol, corning, niagara falls
Start your day with a buffet breakfast spread at the hotel.
9:00 am: the capitol of pennsylvania is a pricelss architecture & treasure, a majestic symbol of history & power and an icon of democracy & freedom. Guided tour will be provided based on timing & availability.
Enjoy lunch on own.
Proceed to corning (approximately 3 hours drive). You will enjoy a museum dedicated to art, history and science of glass & hosts over 45,000 glass objects in its exhibition space.
Drive to niagara falls & enjoy dinner enroute. Illumination of falls & check into hotel & stay overnight in niagara.
Day 6 19 dec (monday): imax
This morning after breakfast proceed to get some intresting facts while watching a 45 minute movie on the world’s most amazing natural wonder niagara falls” in imax.
Free time in the park & lunch on own. Afternoon after lunch our coach will take you to the outlet shopping mall for some shopping time. Dinner at indian restaurant.
Day 7 20 dec (tuesday)
Book your departure flight: breakfast at the hotel. (check out is 11 am). Your driver will pick you up from the hotel based on your departure flight to vegas.
(tuesday): arrival in las vegas (no coach)
Welcome to las vegas!!!!!
Today your driver will meet you at las airport (baggage claim for domestic passengers). Your driver will wait for one hour at the airport for pick up. Request you to please not make any stops enroute to baggage claim.
Please note that if your flight is coming in late, you will miss the itinerary scheduled for today. No requests for refunds will be entertained.
Hotel check in time is 4 pm. Please note that if you want to check in early, the hotel has a charge of approximately $20 towards early check in to be paid on own at the time of the check in.
Your tour manager will meet youin the hotel lobby at 6 pm.
6:30 pm: proceed to walk to indian restaurant. It is time to make new friends & enjoy a fabulous array of mouthwatering dishes laid buffet style.
8:00 pm: learn the colorful history behind “sin city” in a fascinating city tour abroad a double decker bus. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8 21 dec (wednesday): coach transfer only for dinner & ka show
This is the day for grand canyon (optional tour). If you are planning to do one of our coach tours to canyon, you will be picked up at 6:05 am from your hotel. Packed breakfast from earl of sandwich will be given to you to enjoy enroute (3 hours). Your timing will differ if you are doing the airplane tours with us and the tour manager will update you on the same.
For passengers not doing the canyon tour, this will be a day for them to explore vegas on own. They will be given a voucher from earl of sandwich ($12) towards breakfast valid at earl of sandwich.
7:30 pm: dinner at indian restaurant.
9:30 pm: enjoy ka show by cirque de soleil played at mgm grand –the most spectacular & lavish show that defies gravity. Overnight at hotel
Day 9 22 dec (thursday) –proceed to los angeles, city tour
Check out of the hotel after you enjoy a buffet breakfast & make your way to los angeles-the largest city in california & also the entertainment capital of the world. You will stop at the barstow to grab a quick lunch. Our bus will also make a stop at outlet mall for some shopping time.
5: 00 pm: enjoy a guided tour of los angeles by our experienced tour guide. Drive through the busy streets of avenue of stars & kodak theatre. Get an unforgettable picture of the hollywood sign & check out the high end shops on rodeo drive as the bus drives past all the famous locations. End your day with buffet dinner at indian restaurant.
Check into hotel & overnight stay.
Day 10 23 dec (friday): full day at universal
After breakfast today, you will spend a full day at sprawling amusement park with cinema theme, featuring rides, restaurants, shops and shows. Universal studios hollywood is one of the oldest and most famous fil studios in use. Enjoy lunch on own at the many restaurants universal has to offer.
8:00 pm: end your day with array of indian dishes spread out for your enjoyment buffet style at indian restaurant.
Overnight at hotel.>
Day 11 24 dec (saturday): 17 mile drive & overnight at san francisco
Start your day with a buffet breakfast spread at the hotel & proceed to monterey. Stop at the scenic town of san luis obispo to grab lunch on own.
Enjoy breathtaking view of 17 mile drive stretching through pebble beach to pacific grove. Proceed to san francisco & enjoy dinner at indian restaurant. Check into hotel & stay overnight.
Day 12 25 dec (sunday): full day in san francisco (bay cruise, city tour, cable car
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to fisherman’s wharf to board the bay cruise to stunning views of premier landmarks. After relaxed lunch on own, you will do a 3 hour city tour with our guide. You will see san francisco at its best. Enjoy an exihilariting ride on cable car. San francisco’s cablecar system constitutes the oldest & the largest manual sytem in operation (if operational).
your day will end with delectable indian dinner while celebrating the beginning of new friendships. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 13 26 dec (monday): board your flight back homeBreakfast at the hotel. (check out is 11 am). Your hotel offers shuttle service to the airport. Please check with the front desk regarding shuttle transfers. If your flight is early in the morning when the shuttle service is not available, please take a taxi on own to the airport (available at the hotel’s taxi stand).
- Termination of this agreement or any delay or failure in the performance by either party hereunder shall be excused if and to the extent caused by the occurrence of a force majeure. For purposes of this agreement, force majeure shall mean a cause or event that is not reasonably foreseeable or otherwise caused by force majeure, including acts of god, fires, floods, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, sabotage terrorism, vandalism. Accident, restraint of GOVERNMENT, GOVERNMENTAL ACTS, INJUNCTIONS, FLIGHT DELAYS CANCELLATION, LABOR STRIKES, OTHER THAN THOSE OF SELLER OR ITS suppliers, that prevent seller from furnishing the materials or equipment, and other like events that are beyond the reasonable anticipation and control of the party affected thereby, despite such party's reasonable efforts to prevent, avoid, delay, or mitigate the effect of such acts, events or occurrences, and which events or the effects thereof are not attributable to a party's failure to perform its obligations under this agreement.
- Any solution or redressal shall be amicably settled through meeting or arbitration. Any litigation is subject to mumbai jurisdiction.
- Booking amount inr 40,000 pp will be charged at the time of booking.
- Visa will have to be applied by guest on their own. Hi life tours & travels takes no responsibility for the same.
- We are not holding any airline blocks and the same shall be subject to availability at the time of booking and as per the prevailing rate at the time.
- International airfare reduction will be inr 60,000/- per person.
- Hotel accommodation is subject to availability- hotels reserve the right to change rates without prior notice
- Roe will be applicable as per day of payment , roe calculated as on 17th may 1 usd = inr 68
- Package cost is based on 30 adults travelling together. Reduction on group size will attract an additional cost.
- Accommodation, local guide, meals at indian restaurants & transport etc. Are on the bases of subject to availability
- Hi life tours & travel pvt. Ltd will not be responsible for delay & cancellation of flight.
- All related expenses will bourne by the corporate/ passenger. For example: – over stay due to flight delay,
- Transfer cost is not included in the package cost. Expenses of personal nature like porterage / telephone calls / laundry / liquor & juice used from hotel or from the room fridge / paid t.v. channels at hotel rooms etc. Are not included in the above package cost. The same will be paid directly by the client at the time of check out.
- Please be informed that normal check-in time in hotels is 14:00 hrs and checkout at 12:00 hrs.
- Service tax of 4.50% additional on total billing amount
- The passport must be valid for minimum 6 months from the date of return High season surcharge if any will apply.
- For dubai free offer, dubai stopover charges will be extra which will be charged to the client over and above the package charges.
- Free offer is only valid for travel on return on 27th dec 2016 arrival in dubai.
- Offer is non transferable
- Dubai visa and any other services will be charged extra as per actuals.
- Hi life tours and travel reserves right to withdraw the offer any time without prior notie
High life reserves the right to make minor modifications to the daily flow of the itinerary based on weather, traffic, or other conditions for the convenience of the passengers. We reserve the right to use minibus/van/coach depending on the number of passengers.
In case of coach breakdown due to mechanical failures, the company will make every effort to fix the problem but no monetary compensation will be provided for the inconvenience caused.