- 1 Nights Kandy – Hotel or Choice
- 1 Nights Nuwara Eliya – Hotel of Choice
- 1 Nights Colombo – Hotel of Choice
- 3 Buffet Breakfasts at Hotel
- Colombo Airport - Kandy - Nuwara Eliya – Colombo City – Colombo Airport transfers
- Visit to Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage
- Half day City Tour of Kandy
- Half day city tour of Nuwara Eliya
- Half day city tour of Colombo
- * Excludes entrance fees wherever applicable
Day 1 Arrive to Sri Lanka - Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage
Transfer to Kandy via Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage. Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage – set amongst the verdant hills of Kegalle is a unique orphanage, where the tiny tots weigh 60 kg or more. This is the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage, the world's first and only elephant orphanage established to feed, nurse and house young elephants lost or abandoned by their mothers. Other occupants are elephants displaced from their natural environs by development projects or those found wounded. Visitors could see the baby elephants being fed milk from gigantic feeding bottles or bathed in the river which flows nearby – an unforgettable sight! Established in 1975, by the Wildlife Department and National Zoological gardens which subsequently led to a breeding programme through which more than twenty five elephants have been born since 1984. Check in at hotel. Rest of the day at leisure
Day 2 Kandy to Nuwara Eliya
(Half day City Tour of Kandy & Half day City Tour of Nuwara Eliya)
Half day city tour of Kandy.
Kandy – a lovely exotic city, the Hill Capital and last stronghold of the Sinhala Kings is a UNESCO World Heritage Site which
retains an aura of grandeur, time has not affected. Encircled by hills, with a tranquil lake in its centre, it is the site of the
renowned temple that enshrines the Tooth Relic of the Buddha and the Royal Botanical gardens – home to one of the world’s best collections of Orchids. A cultural sanctuary where many legends, traditions and folklore are still lovingly kept alive, Kandy and its satellite villages are the centre of the islands handicraft industry (items of wood, brass & silver) exquisite silver or gold jewellery and precious gems of many varieties including the world’s best blue and star sapphires. The highlight of the city’s calendar is the Esala Perahera, when a replica of the casket enclosing the Tooth is taken in procession for ten glittering nights in July/August by exotically costumed dancers, drummers and approximately 100 Elephants.
Transfer to Nuwara Eliya.
Half day city tour of Nuwara Eliya.
Nuwara Eliya – Sri Lanka's premier hill resort with a fine bracing mountain climate, Nuwara Eliya is also the heart of Sri Lanka's tea country, producing some of the world’s best tea. The mountain slopes and valleys are a carpet of velvety green tea plantations, interspersed with gushing streams and tumbling waterfalls. Red or green roofed plantation bungalows, English country style homes and hotels with lovely flower gardens, a fine 18 hole golf course and a racecourse gives Nuwara Eliya a decidedly British character. Rest of the day at leisure.. Breakfast
Day 3 Nuwara Eliya to Colombo
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Colombo. Check in at hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Breakfast
Day 4 Kandy to Nuwara Eliya - Half day city tour of Nuwara Eliya
Breakfast at hotel.
Half day city tour of Colombo en route to Airport.
- All prices are per person based on Twin Sharing basis, i.e 2 persons staying in each room
- Prices quoted above hold good for most part of the season, however they do vary based on season and occupancy in the Hotel. We will be pleased to quote you the best rates applicable for your preferred dates and duration of stay
- We can provide more hotel options and customization to the itinerary as per your requirement
- Above prices are excluding Airfare. We will be happy to quote you for Airfares based on your preferred travel dates
- VISA fees is not included in the above quote. We do provide Visa facilitation services