|Moscow||Hotel Cosmos/ Gamma/ Beta (Izmailova)/ Hotel Ibis||INR 29999||Book Now|
|St Petersburg||Hotel St. Petersburg/Hotel Oktiabriaskaya/Hotel Azimut/Hotel RUS|
|Moscow||Holiday Inn Sokolniki/Azimut Olympic/Best Western Vega||INR 37999||Book Now|
|St Petersburg||Holiday Inn/Hotel Crown Plaza/Park Inn Nevsky/Pribaltiskaya|
Day 1 Arrive to Moscos
Friday Arrival to Moscow. Transfer and Check in to hotel
Day 2 Saturday
Poklonnaya Hill, New Maiden Convent, Vorobievy (sparrow) Hills , Tverskaya street, Manezhnaya square, Ohotny Riad, Bolshoy theatre, Lubianka square, Savior Cathedral, Kremlin and Kropotkinskaya embankments, Old Arbat street, Metro (subway) tour.
Day 3 Sunday Moscow Optional Tours
Sergei Pasad, Radisson Cruise, Moscow Circus, Ballet Show, Tretykov Art Gallery, Metro Tour
Day 4 Monday
Moscow to St. Petersburg on Sapsan Train
Day 5 Tuesday
St. Petersburg: Palace Square, Winter Palace, St. Isaac's Square, Decembrists' Square, Arts Square, Field of Mars, Summer Garden, Michael's Castle, Church of Our Savior, Cruiser Aurora, Split of Vasiliv's Island, Hermitage, Admiralty, Nevsky Prospect , St Peter & Paul Fortress, Bronze Horseman, Kazan Cathedral, Faberze Museum, Vodka Museum
Day 6 Wednesday St Petersburg Optional Tours
Peterhoff, Catherine Palace in Pushkin, Russian Ballet, Russian Circus, White Nights Neva Cruise.
Day 7 Thursday
Departure transfer to the Airport
- 03 Nights accommodation in Moscow on Twin/ DBL sharing basis
- 03 Nights accommodation in St. Petersburg on Twin/ DBL sharing basis
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Electronic Visa Support Letter
- City Tour in Both Cities as per the itinerary
- Entrance Tickets to Kremlin, Hermitage and Moscow Metro
- Kazan Cathedral visit in SPB
- Tickets on super fast one way SAPSAN train between Moscow & St. Petersburg or vice versa.
- All transfers on SIC basis
- A/c Coach/transport & English speaking guide/escort as per Itinerary.