Interlaken – This gorgeous holiday destination and conference location of international significance is ideal to embark on a memorable journey. Discover some unseen neighbouring valleys, mountains and lakes.
Lucerne – This beautiful gateway to central Switzerland is blessed selfishly by nature with some imposing mountainous vistas. Travellers visiting here get to relax at a beautiful lakeside setting with the backdrop of nearby Excursion Mountains.
Meet and greet at the Zurich airport. Validate Swiss pass to reach Interlaken.
Check into your hotel in Interlaken where enjoy an overnight stay to relax.
After Breakfast, partake in an excursion tour to Jungfraujoch with Swiss pass. Travel by coach through the stunning Jungfrau region. Also, ride a cogwheel train from Grindelwald to Europe’s highest railway station at Jungfraujoch. Thereafter, enjoy an overnight stay at Hotel in Interlaken.
After Breakfast, use Swiss pass to reach Lucerne from Interlaken and enjoy an overnight stay at Hotel in Lucerne.
After Breakfast, get ready for an excursion to Mt. Titlis with Swiss pass to eye some iconic attractions such as Lion Monument and Kapellbrücke. Travel to Mt Titlis in the Swiss Alps and hop on a revolving cable car to the summit.
After Breakfast, catch train to Zurich from Lucerne.
Above Cost Includes
- 02 Nights stay in Interlaken
- 02 Nights stay in Lucerne
- Daily Breakfast
- 04 Days Consecutive Swiss pass - 2nd class
- Excursion to Jungfraujoch with Swiss pass
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis with Swiss pass
- All Taxes (Except city tax paid by the guests directly at the Hotel, if any
Terms & Conditions
- The above package is valid from 01.Jan.2017 till 31.Dec.2017
- All tours are on Seat-in-Coach basis (fixed departure points)
- Hotel Check in time is 15:00 hrs & Check out Time is 12:00 hrs
- Room rates are subject to availability and the same may change at the time of booking
- Any increase in taxes or fuel will lead to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Above rates are not valid during fair period, special events, conferences, exhibitions, X-mas & New Year
- City taxes, if any, may be payable at the hotel directly
- SIC tours might operate only on specific days of the week, not every day