Paris: Paris is a beautiful city that oozes love in the air. The city, often known as the City Of Lights, is renowned for its gorgeous architectural wonders, antique museums, spectacular bridges, grand cathedrals, sprawling parks, numerous shopping spots, luxurious boulevards, elegant cuisine and priceless artistic treasures.
Interlaken – This traditional resort town is a laidback retreat for those seeking some moments of peace. Visit here to catch the glimpse of sprawling mountains and glittering Lakes. Daredevil souls can partake in various adrenaline-loaded activities available here.
Lucerne – This beautiful gateway to central Switzerland is selfishly blessed by nature with some imposing mountainous vistas. Travellers visiting here get to relax at a beautiful lakeside setting with the backdrop of nearby Excursion Mountains.
Meet and greet at the Paris airport and transfer to hotel by a private coach. Check into your hotel and enjoy an overnight stay to relax.
After Breakfast, embark on a Paris city tour where you will explore the legendary 2nd level Eiffel Tower and spend some moments of leisure on the Seine river cruise on SIC basis. This sightseeing cruise lets you explore Paris’s top attractions edging its UNESCO-listed riverbanks.
Enjoy your Breakfast. Day Free for Leisure.
After Breakfast, you will be transferred to the Paris station to catch train to
Basel. Validate Swiss pass to reach Interlaken.
Upon arrival at Interlaken station, you will be transferred to your hotel where you enjoy an overnight stay.
After Breakfast, partake in an excursion tour to Jungfraujoch with Swiss pass. Travel by coach through the stunning Jungfrau region. Also, ride a cogwheel train from Grindelwald to Europe’s highest railway station at Jungfraujoch. Thereafter, enjoy an overnight stay at Hotel in Interlaken.
After Breakfast, use Swiss pass to reach Lucerne from Interlaken. You will be transferred to your hotel in Lucerne where you enjoy an overnight stay.
After Breakfast, get ready for an excursion to Mt. Titlis with Swiss pass to eye some iconic attractions such as Lion Monument and Kapellbrücke. Travel to Mt Titlis in the Swiss Alps and hop on a revolving cable car to the summit.
After Breakfast, Checkout from Hotel. You will be transferred to the Airport 3 Hours before the Flight departure time.
- 03 Nights stay in Paris
- 02 Nights stay in Interlaken
- 02 Nights stay in Lucerne
- Daily Breakfast
- Private Paris Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Station)
- Paris city Tour with 2nd level Eiffel Tower and Seine River Cruise
- 04 Days Consecutive Swiss pass - 2nd class
- Excursion to Jungfraujoch with Swiss pass
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis with Swiss pass
- All taxes (Except city tax paid by the guests directly at the Hotel, if any)
Terms & Conditions
- The above package is valid from 01.Jan.2017 till 31.Dec.2017
- All tours are on Seat-in-Coach basis (fixed departure points)
- Hotel Check in time is 15:00 hrs & Check out Time is 12:00 hrs
- Room rates are subject to availability and the same may change at the time of booking
- Any increase in taxes or fuel will lead to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Above rates are not valid during fair period, special events, conferences, exhibitions, X-mas & New Year
- City taxes, if any, may be payable at the hotel directly
- SIC tours might operate only on specific days of the week, not every day