|Cost Per Person||Single Sharing||In DBL / Twin||In Triple||Child With Bed||Child No Bed||Book Now|
|Movenpick Bur Dubai||90055||55555||48855||35495||25025|
|Crowne Plaza SZR||98055||59955||51855||39675||29235|
Day 1 Begin Your Tour • Arrive Into Dubai • Marina Dhow Cruise
Welcome to your Hi LifeTours and Travel ‘Splendors of Dubai’ tour! Your local representative greets you at the ‘meeting point’ at the exit after immigration and customs and transfers you comfortably to the enticing and vibrant Dubai (check in after 1400 hrs). Hop aboard ourArabian Dhow for a one hour Cruise and view the panoramic skyline of 'New Dubai'. A perfect leisurely way to enjoy the magnificent skyline of the Dubai marina, Jumeirah Beach residence, The stunning architectural design of the International 5 star hotels with their private beaches, The famous 7star Burj Arab, and world renowned Palm Jumeirah with the mystical Atlantis Hotel are also dotted along our cruising route.
Day 2 In Dubai• Full day Abu Dhabi Mosque with Ferrari World
Today after early breakfast, you will be transferred from Dubai to Abu Dhabi. On arrival, visit the world famous Abu Dhabi Mosque. Later we visit World’s first Ferrari Theme Park with attractions like Formula Rossa, the world’s fastest roller coaster, G-Force Experience, Flue Ride Journey, driving and racing school for junior drivers. The park also houses the largest Ferrari store in the world with personalized souvenirs for Ferrari lovers.
Day 3 In Dubai • Dubai City Tour • Visit to BurjKhalifa and Fountain Show (non-prime)
Today, enjoy the city tour of Dubai where you will have an interesting insight into Dubai’s past. See the Dubai Museum, Al Fahidi Fort, Zabeel Palace. Enjoy a panoramic drive through Jumeirah Road viewing the iconic Burj Al Arab. Visit the Creek, the souks and traditional markets. Also see the Jumeirah Palm Island. In the evening (non-prime time) proceed for BurjKhalifa, the world’s tallest building. It is home to thousands of metres of office space, 900 private residences, the 160-room Armani Hotel and At the Top, the outdoor observation deck on the 124th floor. The most recent addition is At The Top SKY, a record-breaking observation deck on the 148th. Enjoy the fountain show at the BurjKhalifa Lake.
Day 4 In Dubai • Full Day Visit to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
Today after breakfast, check out of the hotel and get transferred to Atlantis, The Palm. Feel the rush of excitement at Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai. Experience the Middle East and Europe’s No. 1 water park. Overflowing with 17 fun-filled hectares of adrenaline-pumping rides and slides the whole family can enjoy. Come live out your own Atlantean adventure at The Lost Chambers Aquarium home to home 65,000 incredible marine animals.
Day 5 In Dubai • Desert Safari with Dinner
Today, the morning is at leisure. In the late afternoon, enjoy Desert Safari with a barbeque dinner. The safari takes you to a thrilling fun filled evening that you will never forget. Leaving back the hustle and bustle of Dubai, the desert safari guide will take you in a four wheeler vehicle for an exciting and thrilling journey rolling over the sand dunes. The experience of going up and down the desert will pump your adrenalin with excitement. Also enjoy a scintillating belly dance performance and a delicious barbeque dinner.
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Day 6 Homeward Bound
Journey to good times need never end! As you get ready for the airport and your flight back home, relive the high points of your Hi LifeTours and Travel. We are confident you will join us again, sometime soon…
(- Breakfast either in the hotel or on board the flight)
- 5 Nights stay in 5* Hotel with Breakfast
- Airport Transfers on Private
- All Sightseeing onSharing Bases
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Single Entry UAE Tourist Visa for the above itinerary (Free as per offer)
- Air Fare and Taxes
- UAE Visa and OTB Charges
- Anything not mentioned in “Includes
- The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
- ROE applicable as per day of payment , ROE calculated as on Nov 01nd 2017 1 USD = INR 65
- Rates are valid for Indian Passport Holders/OCI & PIO Card Holders. For any other passport holders international market rates will apply.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period, special events, Eid and Eid Holidays, Christmas, New Year, DSF & Arab Health
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room, subject to hotel approval.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
- Tourism Dirham of AED 10/- per room per night for all 3* Hotels, AED 15/- per room per night for all 4 * And AED 20/- per room per night for all 5* Hotels, at the time of Check Out.
- 5% GST is not included
Force MajeureTermination of this agreement or any delay or failure in the performance by either Party hereunder shall be excused if and to the extent caused by the occurrence of a Force Majeure. For purposes of this Agreement, Force Majeure shall mean a cause or event that is not reasonably foreseeable or otherwise caused by Force Majeure, including acts of God, fires, floods, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, sabotage terrorism, vandalism. accident, restraint of government, governmental acts, injunctions, flight delays cancellation, labour strikes, other than those of Seller or its suppliers, that prevent Seller from furnishing the materials or equipment, and other like events that are beyond the reasonable anticipation and control of the Party affected thereby, despite such Party's reasonable efforts to prevent, avoid, delay, or mitigate the effect of such acts, events or occurrences, and which events or the effects thereof are not attributable to a Party's failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement.
Any solution or redressal shall be amicably settled through meeting or arbitration. Any litigation is subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.