Itineraryget tour quotes
DAY 1 DELHI-BISHKEK
13:10Departure from Delhi
17:40On your arrival at Manas Airport at Meet & Greet Service outside of Arrival hall.
18:30 Transfers to the Bishkek City, 35 Kms from the Airport.
19:30 Check-in to hotel and free time to relax
20:30 Dinner at Indian restaurant
21:00 Transfers back to hotel. Night Stay at Bishkek
DAY 2 BISHKEK- ALA ARCHATOUR
07.00-09.00 Enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel.
11.00 Excursion to Ala-Archa Nature Park for walking Tour
14:00 Back to Lunch at Indian Restaurant.
15:00 Shopping tour to Osh Bazaar
20:00 Gala Dinner at Indian restaurant with 2 Veg + 2 Non-Veg Snacks, Soft Drinks and local Vodka& Beer
22:00 Transfer back to hotel. Night Stay at Bishkek
DAY 3 BISHKEK – KASHKASU PARK
07.00-09.00 Enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel’s coffee shop.
09.00-12:00 Drive to KAS KASU Ski Resort Mountains
14:00 Return to Bishkek and transfer to Indian restaurant for lunch
Post Lunch transfer to Hotel
16.00 Transfer for shopping at Dordoi Bazaar
20:00 Dinner at Indian restaurant
21:00 Transfer Back to the Hotel
Overnight is at Hotel
DAY 4 BISHKEK
08:00 – 10:00 Breakfast is at hotel.
10:00 Panoramic city tour Manas Ordo Statue, Ala Too Square, State Philharmonic Concert Hall, National Square etc.
13:30 Lunch in Indian restaurant.
15:30 Shopping at Bishkek Park
20:00 Dinner at Indian restaurant
21:00 Transfer back to the hotel and overnight.
DAY 5 BISHKEK-DELHI
05.00 Check out from Hotel and clear all Bills
05.30 Drive to the airport Manas, 35 km with packed breakfast.END of TOUR
Flight Schedules - Air Astana
FRI ZM1026 DEL-FRU 13:00-16:55
TUE ZM1025 FRU-DEL 09:00-12:05
- Return Airfare on Air Manas ex Delhi
- Visa Support and Visa Fees
- 04 Night Accommodation in Hotels at Bishkek
- Airport /Hotel and Hotel /Airport transfers, city tours in an A/C coach
- Excursions as shown in the itinerary
- Meals full board basis
- 03Breakfast + 01 Packed Breakfast + 03 Lunch + 03normal Dinner + 01 Gala Dinner
- Veg &Non-Veg Snacks with Belly Dance Show on Gala Dinner
- Unlimited Vodka, Beer & Soft Drinks for one hour at Gala and cocktail dinners. Clients can carry own Whiskey with no corkage charges.
- Complementary water bottles in Hotel Room & Coach
- All Transfers & Sightseeing on Group basis
- Travel Insurance
- English speaking guides throughout the program in Kyrgyzstan
- All Taxes at the time of production
- Personal expenses like laundry, SIM cards, tips
- Charges in the Hotel for any additional Services
- Anything Not Mentioned Above
- Any change in airfare policy by airline
- Check in 14:00
- Check out 12:00
Tentative Menu For Lunch And Dinner - Indian Restaurant - Bishkek
VEG: Dal, 2 Veg Dishes, Green Salad, Plain Rice, Roti, Raita & Dessert
Non-Veg: Dal, 2 Veg Dish, 1 Non-veg Dish, Green Salad, Plain Rice, Roti, Raita & Dessert
Gala Dinner: 2 Veg & 2 Non-Veg Starters with free flow of Local Vodka, Beer & Soft Drinks for 01Hourand Normal Dinner Menu
- Scan of the passport at the time of the confirmation
- 2 Passport size photographs (35 x 45 mm in white background).
- Original Passport with 6 months of validity.
- Visiting card details like Designation, Company Name & Address and Mobile no
Normal group tourist visa requires min 10 working days.
(Visa is the sole discretion of the Embassy of the Kyrgyzstan in India)
- At the time of confirmation of the tour, minimum booking amount 5000/- Per Person to be made for the confirmation of the seats.
- 50% payment 1 month before travel date
- Balance payment is required 6 days prior to tourist group arrival in our bank accounts.
- Prices are confidential and solely meant for the B2B market.
Cancellation termsCancellation prior 40 days –50% charge of the tour price
Cancellation prior 30 days –75% charge of the tour price
Cancellation prior 15 days – 100% charge of the tour price
- The above price is based on minimum 16 adults travelling together.
- Flight Subject to Change
- ROE applicable as per day of payment , ROE calculated as on Nov 01nd 2017 1 USD = INR 65
- Rates are valid for Indian Passport Holders/OCI & PIO Card Holders. For any other passport holders international market rates will apply.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period, special events, Eid and Eid Holidays, Christmas, New Year, DSF & Arab Health
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room, subject to hotel approval.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
- Guide service on arrival and departure dates does not included to the price
- 5 % GST is not included
Termination of this agreement or any delay or failure in the performance by either Party hereunder shall be excused if and to the extent caused by the occurrence of a Force Majeure. For purposes of this Agreement, Force Majeure shall mean a cause or event that is not reasonably foreseeable or otherwise caused by Force Majeure, including acts of God, fires, floods, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, sabotage terrorism, vandalism. accident, restraint of government, governmental acts, injunctions, flight delays cancellation, labour strikes, other than those of Seller or its suppliers, that prevent Seller from furnishing the materials or equipment, and other like events that are beyond the reasonable anticipation and control of the Party affected thereby, despite such Party's reasonable efforts to prevent, avoid, delay, or mitigate the effect of such acts, events or occurrences, and which events or the effects thereof are not attributable to a Party's failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement.
Any solution or redressal shall be amicably settled through meeting or arbitration. Any litigation is subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.