Overviewget tour quotes
Named after the famous hunter, author and conservationist, Jim Corbett, the Corbett National Park is one of the finest tiger habitats in India. It is a large valley with forested ridges running through it. The main animals found in the national park include tiger, elephant, chital, sambar, nilgai, gharial, King Cobra, flying fox, and nearly 600 species of birds. Mussoorie is a popular hill station near Dehradun and is a favourite with travellers because of its cool weather, natural beauty and old British charm.
Day 1Drive from Delhi to Corbett (250km/approx. 7 hours)
The car will pick you up once you arrive at the airport/railway station and take you to Corbett. Check-in to your hotel in Corbett. Spend the rest of the day at your leisure.
Day 2Trip to Corbett
In the morning, you may pay separately and go on a safari into the National Park. At night, enjoy a delicious dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3Drive from Corbett to Mussoorie (287 km/approx. 7 hours)
After breakfast check out from the hotel & drive to the picturesque town of Mussoorie, spread along a horseshoe shaped ridge overlooking the Doon Valley. On arrival, check into your hotel.
Day 4Sightseeing in Mussoorie
After breakfast spend at Kempty Falls which is a popular picnic spot or explore the Mall road.
Day 5Drive from Mussoorie to Delhi (270 km/approx. 7 hours)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to Delhi airport or railway station for your return journey.
Package Costget tour quotes
|No. of Travellers||Standard||Superior||Deluxe|
|Per person on twin sharing||15999||16999||20999|
|Child with bed (5-11 years)||5999||6999||7999|
VALIDITY: 01st Oct 2016 - 31st Mar 2017 (Not Valid between 15 Dec 2016 – 05 Jan 2017 & Long weekends/ Festive dates )
Inclusionsget tour quotes
- 4 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis
- 04 breakfast and 04 dinner
- All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle (except in the hills when the air conditioner will be switched off)
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver’s allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
- 4.50% government service tax
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’
Hotels in this packageget tour quotes
|Destination||No. of Nights||Standard||Superior||Deluxe|
|Corbett||2||Corbett View Resort/ similar||United 21/ similar||Corbett Tuskar Trail/Similar|
|Mussoorie||2||Sun N Snow/Similar||Hotel Midtown/Similar||Clarks Inn/Similar|
General terms and conditionsget tour quotes
Advance Booking Fee
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 15 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 14 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):
- We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.