Overviewget tour quotes
An erstwhile summer retreat of the British, Nainital is a lovely little hill station popular with nature lovers and honeymooners for its tranquil environs. The eye-shaped Naini Lake is the lifeline of Nainital. The Corbett National Park is one of the finest tiger habitats in India. It is a large valley with forested ridges running through it.
Day 1 Drive from Delhi to Nainital (300 km/8 hours)
Arrive at Delhi (Railway Station/Airport) and drive to Nainital. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure or enjoy the boat ride at Naini Lake (On direct payment). Dinner & overnight at hotel
Day 2 Sightseeing in Nainital
After breakfast, visit Hanumangarh, a famous religious center and a beautiful picnic spot. Later, proceed for an exciting lake tour of three beautiful lakes - Bhimtal, Naukuchiatal & Sattal situated at a distance of 5 to 8 km from each other. These lakes are known for their scenic beauty and lovely surroundings. You can also enjoy boating here. Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 3 Drive from Nainital to Corbett (125 km/approx. 4 hours)
Check-out from the hotel after breakfast. Drive to Corbett and check-in to the hotel. You may relax for the rest of the day. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 Drive from Corbett to Delhi (280 km/approx. 6 hours)
In the morning, you may pay separately and go on a safari into the National Park. Then, enjoy a hearty breakfast and check-out of the hotel. Drive to Delhi for your return journey.
Package Costget tour quotes
|No. of Travellers||Standard||Superior||Deluxe|
|Per person on twin sharing||11999||13999||16999|
|Child with bed (5-11 years)||4999||6999||5999|
Validity: 01st Oct 2016 - 31st Mar 2017 (Not valid between 15th Dec 2016 - 10th Jan 2017)
Inclusionsget tour quotes
- 3 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis
- 03 breakfast and 03 dinner
- All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle (except in the hills when the air conditioner will be switched off)
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver’s allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
- 4.50% government service tax
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’
Hotels in this packageget tour quotes
|Destination||No. of Nights||Standard||Superior||Deluxe|
|Nainital||2||Hotel Armdal/ similar||United 21/ similar||Season Hotels/Similar|
|Corbett||1||Corbett View Resort/ similar||United 21/ similar||Corbett Tuskar Trail/Similar|
General terms and conditionsget tour quotes
Advance Booking Fee
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 15 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 14 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):
- We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.