Itineraryget tour quotes
Day 1: Bangalore - Mysore
Arrival at Bangalore airport/railway station & proceed to Mysore on the way visit Srirangapatana which was the capital of King Hyder Ali and his son Tippu Sultan. By noon at Mysore. Check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Mysore Palace it is one of the major attractions of Mysore. Then to Mysore Zoo were you can see some of the rare species of wildlife evening proceed to world famous Brindavan garden expended over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the garden. Then return back to the hotel and over night stay at Mysore.
Day 2: Mysore - Coorg
Morning after breakfast proceed to Coorg. On the way visit Kushal nagar golden temple, Tibetan colony, Nisarga dama etc and proceed to coorg on arrival check in hotel and rest of the day at leisure and over night stay at coorg.
Day 3: Coorg
Morning after breakfast proceed to Tala cauvery were the river Cauvery starts, Bagamandala, Raja site, Aabi falls etc. Evening return back to hotel and over night stay at Coorg.
Day 4: Coorg - Ooty (250 kms 6 hours approx.)
After breakfast check out form the hotel &, proceed to Ooty. On arrival, check-in to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure and have a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 5: Ooty
In the morning, enjoy a tour of the 'Queen of the Blue Mountains', that includes a visit to Dodabetta Peak for a spectacular view. Later, drive to Coonoor and visit Sims Park and 'Dolphin' Nose Point. In the afternoon, visit the Botanical Gardens and the popular Ooty lake. Return to the hotel after sightseeing and have a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 6: Ooty – Kodaikanal (260 km)
After breakfast proceed to Kodaikanal. Check in to the hotel and evening at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7: Kodaikanal
After breakfast proceed for half day local tour of Kodaikanal covering: Bryant Park, Coaker's walk, Pillar Rock and Suicide point. Evening visit Kodai Lake, the man-made star shaped lake, which spreads out over sixty acres. Evening return back to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 8: Kodaikanal – MaduraiAfter breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to Madurai airport/ railway station for onward journey.
Package Costget tour quotes
|No. of Travellers||Standard||Deluxe|
|Per person on twin sharing||18999||26999|
|Child with bed||4999||6999|
|Child Below 5 years (without bed)||Complimentary||Complimentary|
Validity: 01st Oct 2016 - 31st Mar 2017 (Not valid between 15th Dec 2016 - 10th Jan 2017)
Inclusionsget tour quotes
- Accommodation in Twin sharing for 7 nights
- 07 Breakfast
- Transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by A/C Vehicle
- All toll tax, parking fees & driver allowances
- All taxes (Except govt. service tax)
Exclusionsget tour quotes
- 4.50% Government service tax extra.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees for the sights mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance
Hotels in this packageget tour quotes
|Destination||No of Nights||Standard||Deluxe|
|Coorg||2||Caveri Residency/Similar||La Floora/Similar|
|Kodaikanal||2||Apple Valley /Similar||Quality Inn Sabari Resort/Similar|
General terms and conditionsget tour quotes
Advance Booking Fee
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 15 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 14 days before departure: 100% of total cost