Itineraryget tour quotes
Day 1: Arrive in Jaipur | Sightseeing in Jaipur
On arrival at the Jaipur airport or railway station, meet our representative and take a transfer to the hotel. Check into your hotel. In the afternoon visit City Palace Museum, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and the Pink City area. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Jaipur
Today, after breakfast visit the magnificent Amber fort. In the afternoon come back to hotel. In the evening visit the local markets. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 3: Drive from Jaipur to Jodhpur (323 km/approx. 8 hours)
This morning, after breakfast drive to Jodhpur. On arrival in Jodhpur, check into your hotel. Enjoy evening at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Jodhpur.
Day 4: Sightseeing in Jodhpur to Udaipur (165 km/approx. 3 hours)
After breakfast check-out from the Hotel and drive to Udaipur. Upon arrival in Udaipur, transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day free for relaxation. Overnight in Udaipur.
Day 5: Sightseeing in Udaipur
The breathtaking beauty of the lakes - Pichola & Fateh Sagar & the magnificent structures built around them, impress every visitor to Udaipur. The city has been voted the best tourist destination in the world in multiple traveller surveys. Wander through the opulent City Palace grounds and the museum. Overlooking Lake Pichola, City Palace complex has several beauteous structures showcasing a blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architectures. Visit the Jagdish temple on the shores of Lake Pichola a large Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple situated on a raised terrain was built in 1651 and forms a beautiful pyramidal shape. A visit to the temple will not only be of religious experience, but will also impress you with the architectural brilliance of the age of royalty. Also explore other fascinating sites such as Gulab Bagh and Pratap Memorial before you retire to your room in the hotel late in the evening.
Day 6: Depart from UdaipurAfter breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to Airport or Railway station for onward journey.
Package Costget tour quotes
|No. of Travellers||Standard||Superior||Deluxe|
|Per person on twin sharing||16999||20999||24999|
|Child with bed||5999||5999||9999|
|Child below 5 years (without bed)||Complimentary||Complimentary||Complimentary|
Validity: 1st Oct 2016 – 31st Mar 2017 (Not valid between 8th Nov 2016 - 15th Nov 2016 & 20th Dec 2016 - 05th Jan 2017)
Inclusionsget tour quotes
- 5 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis
- 05 breakfast
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned car
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver’s allowances
- All taxes (except government service tax)
Exclusionsget tour quotes
- 4.50 per cent government service tax
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’
- Tips, laundry and phone calls
- Services of the vehicle on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- All alcoholic/aerated beverages, mineral water and starters
- Camera fees
- Medical and travel insurance
Hotels in this packageget tour quotes
|Destination||No. Of Nights||Standard||Superior||Deluxe|
|Jaipur||2||Hotel 66 Residency||Regenta Central||Royal Orchid|
|Jodhpur||1||Chandra Imperial||Maru Garh||Maru Garh|
|Udaipur||2||Royal Plam||Regenta Central - Mewargarh||Udai Kothi|
Important: HLTT will provide an alternate or similar category of hotel in case the hotel mentioned in the package is overbooked.
General terms and conditionsget tour quotes
Advance Booking Fee
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 15 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 14 days before departure: 100% of total cost