Itineraryget tour quotes
Day 1: Arrive in Jaipur | Sightseeing in Jaipur
On arrival at the Jaipur airport or railway station, meet our representative and take a transfer to the hotel. Check into your hotel. In the afternoon visit City Palace Museum, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and the Pink City area. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Jaipur
Today, after breakfast visit the magnificent Amber fort. In the afternoon come back to hotel. In the evening visit the local markets. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 3: Drive from Jaipur to Jodhpur (323 km/approx. 8 hours)
This morning, after breakfast drive to Jodhpur. On arrival in Jodhpur, check into your hotel. Enjoy evening at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Jodhpur.
Day 4: Sightseeing in Jodhpur
After breakfast proceed on city sightseeing tour. Visit the Mehrangarh fort, Jaswant Thada and explore the local market. Overnight stay at hotel in Jodhpur.
Day 5: Depart from Jodhpur
After breakfast, drive to Jodhpur Airport or Railway station for onward journey.
Package Costget tour quotes
|No. of Travellers||Standard||Superior||Deluxe|
|Per person on twin sharing||13999||16999||17999|
|Child with bed||3999||5999||6999|
|Child below 5 years (without bed)||Complimentary||Complimentary||Complimentary|
Validity: 01st Oct 2016 – 31st Mar 2017 (Not valid between 20th Dec 2016 - 05th Jan 2017)
Hotels in this packageget tour quotes
|Destination||No. of Nights||Standard||Superior||Deluxe|
|Jaipur||02||Hotel 66 residency||Regenta central||Royal orchid|
|Jodhpur||02||Chandra imperial||Maru garh||Maru garh|
Important: HLTT will provide an alternate or similar category of hotel in case the hotel mentioned in the package is overbooked.
Inclusionsget tour quotes
- 04 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis
- 04 breakfast
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned car
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver’s allowances
- All taxes (except government service tax)
Exclusionsget tour quotes
- 4.50 per cent government service tax
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’
- Tips, laundry and phone calls
- Services of the vehicle on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- All alcoholic/aerated beverages, mineral water and starters
- Camera fees
- Medical and travel insurance
General terms and conditionsget tour quotes
Advance Booking Fee
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 15 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 14 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):
- We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier(e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.