Overviewget tour quotes
For a whole new definition of natural beauty, plan a tour to Ladakh – a one-of-its-kind terrain in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Different from the usual hilly regions of the country, it is marked by dramatic landscapes, lush valleys, frozen lakes and sacred shrines. The Leh – Ladakh Panorama takes you to quaint Buddhist monasteries and Hindu temples, as well as gives you an opportunity to immerse yourself in the surreal panorama.
Itineraryget tour quotes
Day 01 Leh
Arrival at Leh airport and transferred to the Hotel. Complete day for Acclimatize. Later evening visit to Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. O/N Leh.
Day 02 Leh – Sham region – Leh 124 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs
This morning, after breakfast, visit Alchi, (3500 m / 11500 feet) a small village in the Indus Valley, 67 kms west of Leh. Abandoned centuries ago the gompa or monastery is known as Chos-kor or religious enclave and comprises of five temples. En route see the majestic Sangam - Confluence (where two rivers meet each other). Zanskar is the river formed from the junction of two streams, Lungnak means 'dark gorge' and Stod, which carries the melt water of the great Drang-drung glacier. See the marvelous Magnetic Hill, a gravity hill located near Leh. The hill is alleged to have magnetic properties strong enough to pull cars uphill and force passing aircraft to increase their altitude in order to escape magnetic interference. Visit Military Hall of Fame, a glorious museum constructed by Indian army. You can see biographies of eminent defense personalities, images and weapons used during Kargil war, Siachen and its heroes and their daily instruments and lifestyle of Ladakhi people. You will also visit Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, a beautiful Gurudwara constructed in the memory of Guru Nanak, about 25 miles away from Leh and Spituk Monastery a famous for its wide and varied collections of ancient masks, icons, antique arms and numerous Thangkas.
The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 03 Leh - Nubra Valley 120 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) post lunch, enjoy the camel safari at Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. O/N Nubra Valley.
Day 04 Nubra Valley – Leh 120 KMs/ 4-5 Hrs
After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery (Big Buddha), where you can have a magnificent view of Nubra Valley and drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. O/N Leh.
Day 05 Leh - Pangong Lake 140 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs
This morning, after breakfast, proceed to Pangong Tso, a lake which is 134 km long and extends from India to Tibet. 60% of the length of the lake lies in China. During winter, the lake freezes completely, despite being saline water. En route visit Shey Palace, the 15th century summer palace and monastery of Leh's Royal family; the 800 year old gompa at Thiksey built on a hilltop and modeled on the famous Potala Palace in Lhasa. Before reaching Pangong Lake, you will pass through the Changla, a high mountain pass and the world's 3rd highest motorable road. It is on the route to Pangong Lake from Leh. The name literally means 'Pass towards the South' or 'Pass in the South' (Chang = south, La = Pass).
The rest of the day is at leisure.
Overnight in Pangong.
Day 06 Pangong Lake – Leh 140 KMs/ 4-5 Hrs
This morning, after breakfast, drive around the Pangong Lake and don't forget to click photos!! Continue to Leh. En route visit Hemis Monastery hidden in a gorge, the largest and wealthiest gompa in Ladakh. Visit Stok Palace, famous for beautiful gardens and the view of sunrise as well as sunset is amazing from the palace. At present, the palace is open to visits and presents a collection of royal attires, crown and other royal materials.
The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 07 Leh
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination.
Package Costget tour quotes
|No. of Travellers||Superior|
|Per person on twin sharing||36999|
|Child with bed (5 – 11 Years)||30999|
|Child Without Bed (5 – 11 years)||26999|
|Child below 2 - 5 years (without bed)||18999|
|Child below 0 - 2 years (Infant Fare)||2999|
Validity: 15th April 2017 – 15th July 2017
Inclusionsget tour quotes
- Return airfare with taxes in economy class.
- Assistance upon arrival / departure at Airport.
- 04 Nights accommodation on twin sharing Basis at Leh.
- 01 Night accommodation on twin sharing Basis at Nubra.
- 01 Night accommodation on twin sharing Basis at Pangong.
- 06 Breakfast, 06 Lunch & 06 Dinners.
- Transportation and sightseeing by Non-AC Xylo / Scorpio or similar (vehicle on sharing basis).
- 01 Bottle of packaged Water every day.
Exclusionsget tour quotes
- 4.50% Government service tax extra.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees for the sights mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’
IMPORTANT : Please note that the nationals/citizens of CHINA / TAIWAN / AFGHANISTAN / BANGLADESH / PAKISTAN / SRI LANKA / BURMA are not allowed to visit restricted areas in Ladakh region. Hence these packages are not applicable for these nationals
Hotels in this packageget tour quotes
|Destination||No. of Nights||Superior|
|Leh||4||Hotel Grand Willow/Noble House/Similar|
|Nubra||1||Nubra Ethnic Camp or Chunka Deluxe Camp or similar|
|Pangong||1||Pangong Dlx. Camp or similar|
General terms and conditionsget tour quotes
Advance Booking Fee
- At the Time of Booking: Rs. 5000 per perosn/child (Non refundable)
- 45 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 44 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 15 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 14 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):
- We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.