Itineraryget tour quotes
DAY 1Arrival in Cochin | Drive from Cochin to Munnar (135 km/approx. 5 hours)
You will receive assistance from a HLTT representative on your arrival in Cochin. Drive to Munnar and check-in at the hotel. Enjoy the remaining day at your leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 2Sightseeing in Munnar
Breakfast at the hotel. Later, proceed for full-day sightseeing tour. In the evening, return to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 3Drive from Munnar to Kumarakom (110 km/approx. 4 hours)
After breakfast at the hotel in Munnar, proceed to Kumarakom by road. On arrival, check in at hotel. Overnight at hotel
DAY 4Departure from Cochin
After breakfast, drive to Cochin Airport to board your return flight.
Package Costget tour quotes
|No. of Travelers||Standard||Superior||Deluxe|
|Per person on twin sharing||8999||10999||12999|
|Child with bed||2999||2999||3999|
|Child Below 5 years (without bed)||Complimentary||Complimentary||Complimentary|
Validity: 1st Oct 2016 – 31st Mar 2017 (Not Valid between 25th Oct 2016 – 10th Nov’16 & 20th Dec’16 – 10th Jan’17)
Inclusionsget tour quotes
- 3 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis
- 03 Breakfast
- All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver’s allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
Exclusionsget tour quotes
- 4.50% government service tax
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’
Hotels in this packageget tour quotes
|Destination||No. of Nights||Standard||Superior||Deluxe|
|Munnar||2||PINE TREE /SIMILAR||MISTY MOUNTAIN/SIMILAR||CLOUDS VALLEY/SIMILAR|
|Kumarakom||01||BACKWATER RETREATt/SIMILAR||MANOR BACKWATER RESORT/SIMILAR||EASTEND LAKESONG/SIMILAR|
General terms and conditionsget tour quotes
Advance Booking Fee
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be canceled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
29 – 15 days before departure: 50% of total cost
Less than 14 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):
- We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavor to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.