Itineraryget tour quotes
Day 01: Drive from Delhi to Shimla (330 km/approx. 9 hours)
The car will pick you up after you arrive at the airport/railway station and take you to Shimla. Check-in at the hotel and spend the evening at your leisure.
Day 2: Trip to Kufri
Today after breakfast, go on a trip to Kufri. Return to the hotel in the afternoon. In the evening, take a walk on Mall Road. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Shimla to Manali (270 km/approx. 9 hours)
After breakfast, check-out and drive from Shimla to Manali. Check-in at the hotel and spend the evening at your leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Trip to Rohtang Pass
In the morning, go on an adventurous drive up the Rohtang Pass. Return to the hotel in the afternoon. In the evening, go for a walk along Mall Road. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Sightseeing in Manali
After breakfast, visit some local tourist attractions in Manali. Spend the evening at your leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Drive from Manali to Chandigarh (325 km/approx. 8 hours)
After breakfast check-out from the hotel and drive to Chandigarh. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. Spend the evening at your leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: Drive from Chandigarh to Delhi (250 km/approx. 5 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Delhi for your return journey.
Package Costget tour quotes
|No. of Travellers||Standard||Superior||Deluxe|
|Per person on twin sharing||17999||19999||24999|
|Child with bed||5999||5999||9999|
|Child below 5 years (without bed)||Complimentary||Complimentary||Complimentary|
Validity: 15th July 2016 - 15th April 2017 (Not valid between 15th Dec 2016 - 05th Jan 2017)
Inclusionsget tour quotes
- 06 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis
- 06 breakfast & 06 dinner
- All transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle
- All toll taxes, parking fees & driver’s allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
Exclusionsget tour quotes
- 4.50% government service tax
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’
Hotels in this packageget tour quotes
|Destination||No. of Nights||Standard||Superior||Deluxe|
|Shimla||2||Hotel Aachman/Similar||Sukh Sagar Regency/Similar||Shimla Haven Resort/Similar|
|Manali||3||Hotel Vintage/Similar||Snow Peak Retreat/Similar||River Coutry Resort/Similar|
|Chandigarh||1||Sun Park||Sun Park||Sun Park|
Overviewget tour quotes
Shimla is one of the most popular hill stations among holiday goers because of its pleasant climate, scenic surroundings, colonial charm and accessibility from Delhi. The road to Manali is as breathtaking as the destination itself. The little town of Manali is surrounded by mighty snow-clad peaks and deodar forests.
General terms and conditionsget tour quotes
Advance Booking Fee
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 15 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 14 days before departure: 100% of total cost