Overviewget tour quotes
Shimla is one of the most popular hill stations among holiday goers because of its pleasant climate, scenic surroundings, colonial charm and accessibility from Delhi. The road to Manali is as breathtaking as the destination itself. The little town of Manali is surrounded by mighty snow-clad peaks and deodar forests.
Itineraryget tour quotes
Day 01Drive from Delhi to Shimla (330 km/approx. 9 hours)
Tour Will be start at 9 am from Hotel Classic Diplomat, Mahipal Pur (Client have to Reach own their own half an before the reporting time) and proceed to Shimla. Check-in at the hotel and spend the evening at your leisure.
Day 2Trip to Kufri
Today after breakfast, go on a trip to Kufri. Return to the hotel in the afternoon. In the evening, take a walk on Mall Road. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03Drive from Shimla to Manali (270 km/approx. 9 hours)
After breakfast, check-out and drive from Shimla to Manali. Check-in at the hotel and spend the evening at your leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04Trip to Rohtang Pass
In the morning, go on an adventurous drive up the Rohtang Pass (on direct Payment). Return to the hotel in the afternoon. In the evening, go for a walk along Mall Road. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05Sightseeing in Manali
After breakfast, visit some local tourist attractions in Manali. Spend the evening at your leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06Drive from Manali to Chandigarh (325 km/approx. 8 hours)
After breakfast check-out from the hotel and drive to Chandigarh. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. Spend the evening at your leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07Drive from Chandigarh to Delhi (250 km/approx. 5 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Delhi for your return journey.
Package Costget tour quotes
|No. of Travelers||Superior||Deluxe|
|Per person on twin sharing||18999||21999|
|Child with bed (6 — 11 Years)||13999||15999|
|Childwithout bed (6— 11 Years)||11999||14999|
|Child below 5 years (without bed)||Complimentary||Complimentary|
Validity: 15th April 2017 – 15th July 2017
Inclusionsget tour quotes
- 06 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis
- 3 night stay at Hotel in Manali
- 2 night stay at hotel in Shimla
- 1 Night stay at hotel in Chandigarh
- 06 Breakfast & 06 Dinner as per itinerary
- Transfers & sightseeing by an air-conditioned Vehicle on sharing basis. (On hills the AC shall be switched off)
- Sightseeing in Manali shall be by local taxi unions vehicle on sharing basis.
- Packaged drinking water bottle per person every day
- All applicable Hotel & Transport taxes
Exclusionsget tour quotes
- 4.50% government service tax
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’
Hotels in this packageget tour quotes
|Destination||No. of Nights||Superior||Deluxe|
|Shimla||2||Harmony Sentiment||Aashiana Clarks Inn|
|Chandigarh||1||Sun Park||Sun Park|
General terms and conditionsget tour quotes
Advance Booking Fee
- At the Time of Booking: Rs. 5000 per perosn/child (Non refundable)
- 45 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 44 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 15 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 14 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):
- We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.