Itineraryget tour quotes
Day 01: Drive from Delhi to Dharamshala (550 km/approx. 12 hours)
On time board your overnight Volvo bus to Dharamshala. The exact boarding time & place will be mentioned in your Bus ticket. Overnight in the bus.
Day 02: Arrival at Dharamshala
Pick up from the Dha Bus stand and transfer to your hotel. In the evening, take a walk on Mall Road. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Local Sightseeing
TAfter breakfast, visit the Tibetan Medical Centre. This research and treatment centre produces medicines according to the traditional Tibetan system of medicine. Go to the Church of St. John, an Anglican church surrounded by deodar forests. You can also visit a local monastery or indulge in a meditation class. Enjoy you evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Dharamshala - Delhi. (By Volvo Coach)
On time board your Volvo bus to Delhi. The exact boarding time & place will be mentioned in your Bus ticket.
Validity: 01st Aug 2016 - 15th April 2017 (Not valid between 15th Dec 2016 – 02nd Jan 2017 & long weekends)
NoteNo seats will be given in Volvo to kids below 5 years.
Package Costget tour quotes
|Hotel Name||Single||Per Adult||Extra Adult||Child With bed|
|Hotel Snow Crest Inn||11999||6999||4999||4499|
|Dal Lake Resort||13999||7999||5999||4999|
|Hotel Valley View Crest||13999||7999||5999||5499|
|Hotel Triund Height||14999||8999||5999||5499|
|Hotel Asian Plaza, Mcleodganj||14999||8999||5999||5499|
|Hotel Asian Plaza, Dharamshala||16999||9999||5999||5499|
Inclusionsget tour quotes
- Overnight Bus tickets for Delhi – Dharamshala - Delhi by Ac Semi sleeper Volvo coach.
- 2 Nights stay at accommodation on twin sharing
- Pick up and drop from Dharamshala bus stand.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- 02 Breakfast and 02 Dinners.
- One full day sight seeing of Dharamshala.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
Exclusionsget tour quotes
- 4.50% government service tax
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’
General terms and conditionsget tour quotes
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
29 – 15 days before departure: 50% of total cost
Less than 14 days before departure: 100% of total cost