Day wise Itineraryget tour quotes03 Nights Port Blair + 02 Night Havelock Island + 01 Night Neil Island with Elephant Beach and North Bay Island
Day 01: Arrival - Cellular Jail + Light & Sound Show
Arrival at Port Blair in the afternoon and transfer to respective Hotel. After lunch visit the National Memorial - Cellular Jail, Designed especially for solitary confinement it earned the Islands the dreaded name of Kala Pani. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters.
In the evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. The Light and Sound Show provides you with a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Stay Overnight at Port Blair.
Day 02: Ross Island + North Bay (Closed on Wednesday)
After Breakfast visit the Administrative Capital Prior to Independence from where the Britishers governed the entire A & N Islands , , the island is now under the Indian navy. ROSS ISLAND, It stands now as a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. There is a small museum named Smritika, it holds photographs and the other antiques of the Britishers relevant to these islands. The island is famous for friendly flocks of Deer and lush green walking trails. Later after Ross Island we sail to North Bay – also Known as Coral Island. Here one can enjoy the Glass Bottom Ride & Snorkeling / Sea Walk / Scuba Diving at additional Cost (Optional) to explore the Coral reefs underneath. Return back to Port Blair. Stay Overnight stay in Port Blair.
Day 02: Havelock Island - Radhanagar Beach (Departure Time 0600 Hrs)
Today after breakfast you will be transferred to Jetty. Head to Havelock Island on board Cruise connecting the two islands! Havelock, about 54 kilometers northeast of Port Blair, the Island is a hidden jewel. Havelock is a serene tropical island encompassing about 86 square kilometers. Its clear waters are rated among the best in the world for snorkeling and scuba diving. Close to 1000 different species of marine life inhabit the waters of the Andaman Islands. Scuba divers can see nudibranchs, sea slugs and snails, varieties of ghost pipe fish, jaw fish and a number of different crustaceans of all shapes and sizes. With its serene beaches, 40 meters visibility underwater, colorful coral reefs and ‘far from the maddening crowd’ appeal, Havelock Island has emerged as a dream destination among discerning travelers. Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you are met and assisted by our representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive for Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island. Located on the western side of the island, it stands away from the cluster. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the finest in Asia. With lush tropical forest rising on a hill to one side, the draw of this white sand beach has steadily grown in the legion of avid beach buffs. A wide beach that runs over a few kilometers, Radhanagar is simply stunning. It lends itself to a variety of activities. Transfer to the Hotel in Havelock. Stay Overnight at Havelock.
Day 03: Havelock Island - Elephant beach
After breakfast at the Hotel, we will proceed to Elephant beach (One session of Snorkeling will be included in the Package with Snorkeling Gears) in a sharing fiber speed boat. Just 30 Minutes by Boat, This beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. It’s also a great place to just spend time lazing on the beach. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some beautiful pictures to take back home. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Later drop back to Hotel. Stay Overnight in Havelock.
Day 04: Havelock Island - Neil Island. (Check out time 0800 hrs)
After an early breakfast we check out from our Hotel in Havelock and proceed towards the Havelock Island Jetty to take the Ferry to Neil Island. After check-in at hotel, proceed for sightseeing of this lush green Island is known for its plantations and tropical forests. Neil Island dwells with lust green surroundings of paddy fields, banana plantations and tropical trees. It occupies an area of 18.9 square kilometres (7.3 Square Miles). The island is located 40 kilometres (25 miles) east of Port Blair, the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Pristine sandy beaches at Sitapur, Bharatpur and Laxmanpur are some of the best beaches to explore. It is quite a heaven for Bag packer traveller. The breath taking view of sea and the lusting greeneries in the island is really rejuvenating and enjoyable for enthusiastic travellers. Return to hotel. Stay Overnight at Neil Island.
Day 05: Return to Port Blair from Neil Island.( Check out time 0800 hrs)
Morning at leisure. Later in the afternoon or as per Ferry timing, we will transfer you to Neil Island Jetty to take the return ferry to Port Blair. Arrive at Port Blair Jetty, you will be met and assisted by our representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive to your pre booked Hotel. After Check In, relax at the Hotel. Spend the Rest of the day at Leisure. Stay Overnight at Port Blair.
Day 06: City tour - Departure. (Check out time 0800 hrs)
After Breakfast proceed for a City Tour of Port Blair which includes the Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) - exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum - displays tribal essential and artefacts’, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) - gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands, and the Water Sports complex were all sorts of Water sports line Banana Ride , Water Scooter / Jet Ski , Sofa Ride etc. can be availed at an extra Cost .
Thereafter Drop to Airport. Return home with memories of a wonderful holiday.
Package Costget tour quotes
|No of Pax||Standard||Deluxe|
|Per person on twin sharing||20999||23999|
|Child with bed||10999||14999|
|Child Below 5 years (without bed)||3500||3500|
Validity: 01st Oct 2016 - 31st Mar 2017 (Not valid between 15th Dec 2016 - 10th Jan 2017)
Package Cost Includesget tour quotes
- Accommodation in Twin sharing for 6 Nights
- 06 Breakfast
- Transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by Individual Vehicle
- All toll tax, parking fees & driver allowances
- All taxes (Except govt. service tax)
Package Cost Does Not Includeget tour quotes
- 4.50% Government service tax extra.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees for the sights mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance
Hotels in this packageget tour quotes
|Destination||No of Nights||Standard||Deluxe|
|Portblair||2||Hotel Aparupa / Shreesh/ Similar||TSG Emerald / Da Bay Inn /Haywizz|
|Havelock||2||Hotel Holiday Inn/Similar||Holiday Inn / El Dorado Resort|
|Neil Island||1||Hotel Pearl Park Beach / Vacations Village||Hotel Pearl Park Beach / Vacations Village|
|Portblair||1||Hotel Aparupa / Shreesh/ Similar||TSG Emerald / Da Bay Inn /Haywizz|
General terms and conditionsget tour quotes
Advance Booking Fee
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
- Subject to weather conditions and availability of Ferry Tickets and other Conditions, the itinerary may be shuffled. Please contact for Final Itinerary at the time of Check In.
- Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of Booking (No Rooms Blocked)
- Rates subject to change if the Hotel or the Room category quoted is not available at the time of Booking or Change in Tax Structure by the Government.
The Tour Cost Includes:
- Airport , Jetty & Hotel Transfers and Sightseeing as per the above-itinerary by AC Vehicle Like AC Mahendra Scorpio / Ac Mahendra Xylo / AC Chevrolet Tavera / AC Maruti Ertiga / similar at Port Blair & AC Vehicle Like AC Tata Sumo / AC Chevrolet Enjoy / similar atHavelock Island & Neil Island and not at disposal (01 vehicle)
- CPAI: Daily Breakfast.
- All kind of transport and luxury Taxes.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- All other specified expenses and activities.
- To and fro tickets to Havelock by AC Makkruzz / Green Ocean/ Coastal Cruise / similar (Base Category Seats)
- Entry permits/Entry tickets/Boat tickets/Ferry tickets wherever required (Except Landing Charges which are under Navy or Army).
- Parking Charges.
The Tour Cost does not include:
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Additional Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Activity charges, Scuba, Jet Ski, Snorkelling etc., until and unless mentioned in the inclusions
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Camera Fee (Still or Movie)
Important Facts for Traveler’s:
· Please carry original ID proof (Voter ID card/Pass-port/Driving License/etc.) for security purpose & hotel policy.
· We need following for process your booking Guest Name & Contact Number, Naming List with Gender & Age.
· High season surcharge will be applicable for every booking on 16th Oct – 25th Oct during Durga Puja & Diwali, 20th Dec – 5th Jan during X-Mass & New Year & during Holi (as per date).
· In high season, no refund will be applicable within 30 days of the tours start date. (Normal cancellation policy will not applicable on those dates.)
· For high season booking, 50% payment must be done in the time of confirmation & rest of the amount must be cleared 30 days before of the tour start date.
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
29 – 15 days before departure: 50% of total cost
Less than 14 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):
- We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
- If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavor to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.